- SSI has been the industry leader in developing colorful, uniquely designed tube racks for life science researchers.
- Racks support a wide range of the most frequently used tube sizes, from 0.1/0.2 ml PCR tubes to 15 & 50 ml conical tubes.
- Our signature Flipper® Racks provide unmatched utility and convenience. Available in different configurations to meet laboratory needs.
- Perfect for sequencing.
- One side has 32 wells for 0.5 ml type tubes with 8 larger positions for 1.5 or 2.0 ml tubes.
- Flip side has the opposite configuration: 32 positions for 1.5 ml or 2.0 ml tubes with 8 smaller positions.
- 8 rows x 8 columns with molded indexing for easy reference.
- A great replacement for card or metal freezer racks.
- 8 rows x 12 columns with molded indexing .
- Material: polypropylene.
- Operating Temperature Range: -90 to 121°C.
- Compatible with 5 mL tubes (item 1410)
- A space-saving, convenient way to house multiple sample sizes, from 0.5 mL to 50 mL tubes.
- Slide racks together.
- Lock for bigger workstation.
- Stack for storage.
- Multitube compatibility.
- Four 4-way racks in a convenient tray.
- Each Flipper® can be independently oriented.
- Rugged polypropylene construction.
- Bright colors.
- Add or subtract rack units to suit your needs.
- PCR plate configuration.
- Rotate and lock mechanism.