SureSeal Screw MicroTubes & Caps offer a clean, safe environment for your important samples!
Homogenization calls for a tube that is built to withstand the rigors of lysing applications. So when you need to be sure about the tube you select for lysing and bead beating, choose the brand that has the experience, innovation, and reliability of an industry leader: SureSeal DuraTubes from SSIbio.
- Manufactured from high-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene (meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI).
- Versatile and durable tube developed for secure use in multiple laboratory environments.
- Ideal for boiling applications.
- Numerous tube and cap options to form an ideal combination for specific applications.
- Rated to 20,000 x G.
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures — from -196°C to +121°C. Note: not for immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Available graduated versions, marked at every 100 μL for easy sample estimation.
- Offered with either skirted or conical bases.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free. Sterile product is certified pyrogen-free.