Scientific Specialties has designed screw cap microtubes specifically for use in diagnostic kits, providing kit manufacturers the freedom to choose an alternate source of consumables from an experienced and trusted U.S. plastics manufacturer.
Clear, Non-Graduated Screw Microtubes
- High-clarity, ultra-pure polypropylene meets FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 & USP Class VI.
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures—from -196˚C to +121˚C. Note: not suitable for immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Ideal for boiling applications.
- Rated to 20,000 x G.
- Available with or without graduations or ribbing.
- Graduated versions marked at every 100 µL to provide easy sample estimation.
- Skirted or conical bases.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
A wide variety of caps in opaque and translucent colors make it easy to promote your branding or segregate reagents.
Take a moment to design your ideal tube & cap combo here, to receive a free quote.