Pirouet Microcentrifuge Tubes
Pirouet™ Centrifuge Tubes are the trusted choice in laboratories all around the world, for applications ranging from 0.5 mL to 50 mL. It all begins with a proprietary, ultra-pure resin that ensures optimal clarity, purity, and strength. Plus, over two decades of research and innovation have been instilled into these tubes, resulting in a product that performs to expectation and provides tremendous value.
- Solidly constructed for high speed centrifugation.
- All tubes are autoclavable.
- Maximum Recommended Temperature for all tubes is 121ºC except for Item # 1230-00 which is 95ºC.
- Minimum Recommended Temperature for all tubes is -90ºC.
- All tubes have a writing area.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free. Sterile product is certified endotoxin-free.
Showing 1 - 18 of 25 Items